Sometimes all you have is a few minutes in your craft room to whip together a card. The pattern below is a quickie that can help you put together a card in 5 minutes or less!
I made this one with our nautically themed Regatta Paper Pack and our C1642 My Anchor stamp set. Both of these beauties are retiring at the end of April - just 12 more days to order these and other products from our Season Expression 1 book! The White with Gold Ribbon I used on this one WILL be available after this Idea Book. It has such a nice feel to it, very soft and easy to tie a bow or knot.
To Make Your 5 Minute Card
1. Cut one 2x2" square and then cut it diagonally for 2 corners.
2. Cut two .5"x5" strips in coordinating paper.
3. Adhere the two pieces to the corners and optionally add ribbon to cover the joining or a .25" width piece of coordinating paper.
4. Stamp a sentiment and a cluster of images in the center of the card using colors from the papers.
5. Pat yourself on the back for being a clever girl who makes cute creations with your CTMH products! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today! Stay crafty my friends!